UAB „Kalvis“ is one of the largest metal processing companies in Lithuania, employing over 300 skilled workers. Kalvis has an experienced team of designers and technologists who develop and improve heating equipment, design various technological equipment and machinery.
Our main areas of activity:
1. Solid biomass-fired boilers design and production:
Domestic Boilers – stoves;
Air heating stoves and fireplaces;
70 kW – 1000 kW industrial boilers;
2. Automated heat plant equipment design and manufacture.
3. Design and installation of stationary and container heat plant equipment.
4. Design and manufacture of steel constructions and technological equipment.
5. Manufacture of cabinets and enclosures for power and gas supply and distribution
6. Steel works subcontracting services .
Kalvis manufactures over 100 types of solid fuel fired boilers in series. All of the serial products are tested and improved in Kalvis heating equipment testing laboratories. All our products conform to the requirements for CE marking.
Kalvis products are exported into many countries. Heating equipment sales are successfully growing in Ukraine, Belarus, Russia and Western European countries.
We perform subcontracting services for companies located in Germany, Sweden, Denmark, Finland and other European countries. We are looking for new partners and possibilities in creating newer and better products